SAGE DOOR REALTY
SAGE DOOR SPORTS
SAGE DOOR GROUP REAL ESTATE
Owning Real Estate
If you have ever wanted to own real estate but didn’t know how to get started or if you recognize the value in owning real estate but don’t have the time, we can help you! From beginning to end! We can help you create a plan for building your portfolio, assist you with identifying financing needs, find properties that fit your goals and then help you secure those properties. We can place tenants in your properties and manage all of the day to day operations. We will collect the security deposit and rents and then mail you a check every month. Building your portfolio with Sage Door Property Management is easier than you think! All you need to do is get in touch with us today and start the process.
Things To Consider For The New Real Estate Investor
If you are new to Real Estate Investing or even the thought of it, here are some resources and ideas to get started educating yourself.
- Search websites that have information on Real Estate Investing. Sites that have interactions among other investors can prove to be very educational. Also, some sites will allow you to ask questions as well. One good example of this is BiggerPockets.com
- Start reading current publications on your current Real Estate market. What are the popular forecasts for your area? What are Interest rates doing? Educate yourself on the market as a whole as much as possible. Our job is to be in the know and we can talk to you about all of this, or we can handle it for you, but it can be fun to start understanding some of the trends and lingo.
- Start thinking about financing options. We can help you navigate this and give you options. Unless you have cash, most financial resources are going to ask for your financial information. Start getting some of that together like paystubs, bank statements, last 2-3 years of your taxes.
How Do I Get Started
- Make the decision that you want to learn more about creating wealth through Real Estate.
- Contact our office and make an appointment to meet with one of our Real Estate Investment advisors.
This meeting is free and typically lasts between 30 – 60 minutes. During this meeting, you will talk about your goals, and if you aren’t sure what they specifically are right now, that is ok! You will talk about a strategy for building a portfolio and you will be given the next steps for you to be working on to achieve the goals you set.
That’s it! It is that easy!